Title: VP, Client Solutions
Years at MNG Health: Just hit the 8-year mark
What are three words that describe you? Calm, focused, and curious
What’s your favorite MNG Health core value? Personal Best; when you have a team of smart, engaged people, with everyone giving their personal best, then really anything is achievable
What’s something that has influenced you? Learning from the innovative technology being applied in the consumer space. There is so much cool tech out there and it’s evolving so rapidly, the potential for how we can improve MNG Health platforms is limitless. For example, take NetFlix… Aside from reinventing how we consume streaming video, it’s amazing how via their AI and a great user interface, they’re able to create a content path that leads to exponential consumption (i.e. binging), and as a user, I’m ok with that because they’ve recommended videos that I want to watch. The trick is how we can successfully apply this type of innovation within the pharma space to deliver the most impactful information to physicians at the precise moment of need in their preferred channel of learning. And at the same time, still play by pharma’s rules… Or, maybe help the industry create new rules.
What are some of your favorite blogs or professional websites? Here are some blogs that I check on a regular basis:
- https://www.fiercepharma.com/, https://www.biopharmadive.com/, https://endpts.com/ … Among others. Pharma standards; keep up-to-date on latest news
- http://chiefmartec.com/ … Great content about cutting edge marketing technology
- https://blog.intercom.com/ … Outside of the pharma space; A great blog with product development insight
- https://www.invisionapp.com/blog … Interesting stuff about user experience and designing better products
- https://www.klick.com/health/blog/ … Always good content and insight related to pharma marketing from agency perspective
- https://medium.com/… Awesome app that allows you to curate the content that I really want to read
- https://mastersofscale.com/ … Fantastic podcast with interesting insight about scaling companies… Definitely more of a Silicon Valley spin on topics, but a lot of good nuggets for growing businesses
Tell us about your family! We live in East Norriton, PA. My wife, Amanda, is an attorney at a law firm in Philadelphia doing civil defense work. I also have two sons: Logan, who just turned four years and loves all things related to sports (he’s got a mean golf swing already); and Conor, our youngest at just 15 months old.
What’s something that you’re looking forward to? Warm weather and more sleep! And very much looking forward to help push the innovation envelope for MNG Health products and align with our clients’ brand strategies. I really enjoy solving problems and finding new ways how we can leverage the latest technology to create better experiences around our content and platforms.